TOP AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Municipal Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Trial Attorney
Gregory A. Evashavik
Estate & Probate
I have drafted hundreds of wills and handled hundreds of probate and estate cases since 1986. I can help you with your estate planning questions and will preparation needs to ensure that your assets are protected for the next generation. When you face the loss of a family member or loved one and you are named as the executor/executrix in the will, you need an experienced attorney in this field to help you navigate the estate and probate process. I have specialized in this area for over 30 years and have assisted clients in navigating this process to ease their concerns and expedite the completion of probate. Feel free to call me at no charge to answer questions you may have about wills, estates and the probate process.
Practicing as a municipal law Attorney in Allegheny County and the surrounding communities for more than 30 years has given me a unique perspective on the ever-changing landscape of Pennsylvania municipal law. Working with both private clients and public entities, my goal has always been to balance the needs of the client with the best interests of the local municipality or community. I have provided legal services for every aspect of municipal law, including:
- Contract Labor Negotiations
- Ordinance Drafting
- Zoning Issues
- Arbitration Hearings
- Land Use
Having worked as a municipal solicitor since 1986, I have successfully represented the needs of numerous local governments, zoning hearing boards, civil service commissions, planning commissions, multiple authorities and school boards.
I also have comprehensive experience in the area of workers’ compensation litigation. I have represented both companies and individuals in workers’ compensation claims since beginning my career more than three decades ago. As a civil trial lawyer, I have tried more than 90 cases to civil jury verdict. Additionally, I am a member of the Allegheny County Academy of Trial Lawyers. This invitation-only organization consists of experienced civil trial lawyers in Allegheny County.
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
- Dickinson School of Law/Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, PA, Juris Doctorate
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Allegheny County Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third District
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of Allegheny County Academy of Trial Lawyers (by invitation only)
- Partner, Evashavik & Evashavik, P.C.; 1986 – 2009
- Founding Member, Evashavik, DiLucente & Tetlow, LLC; 2009-present
Are you looking for advice from an experienced estate and probate attorney? I invite you to call me at 412-261-2813 or 412-281-5005 for your free consultation.