TOP AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Federal White Collar Crime
- State Court Criminal Matters
- Drug Related Charges
- Protection From Abuse Orders
- Traffic Violations
- Probation Violations
Mallory P. Gold
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Mallory was born and raised in Pittsburgh. She focuses her practice on defending those accused of crimes. As a zealous advocate for her clients, she helps them through some of their most difficult times in their lives. As a former Public Defender for Allegheny County, she has first-hand knowledge of the criminal justice system.
Mallory has tried cases ranging from misdemeanors to felony homicides. She has also conducted hundreds of preliminary hearings. In addition to state criminal court matters, Mallory handles federal matters ranging from multi-million dollar embezzlement cases to tax fraud.
In addition to criminal defense, Mallory handles various civil matters ranging from contract disputes to personal injury. She also serves as a Solicitor for various Mon-Valley municipalities. When she’s not at the office, you can find her practicing yoga, running, and checking out Pittsburgh’s restaurant scene with her fiancé.
- Bachelor of Arts, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, MI, Juris Doctorate
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- National Council of Jewish Women
Are you looking for advice from an experienced D.U.I. attorney? I invite you to call l me at 412-281-5005 for your free consultation.